Terms of "Safe Vault" Service
StreamForex offers an unlimited number of its clients to use the "Safe Vault" service. The client's crediting of funds to the vault confirms the fact of consent and full acceptance of all clauses of these Regulations.
1.1. Vault – the account of the client of the company used to store the client's free funds and accrue interest within the framework of the current Regulation. This account can’t be used for direct trading operations.
1.2. Traded volume for the previous month – the volume of trading operations of this client for the last calendar month. The volume of orders on the client's real accounts is taken into account.
1.3. Interest rate – an annual percentage of reward calculated daily on the balance in the vault. Daily charges are calculated as "Annual interest / 100/ 365 days * balance in the Vault»
The terms used in the text of this Regulation, which are not defined in this section, are subject to interpretation in accordance with the Public Offer Agreement, business customs and practices used in the field of exchange trading and derivative financial instruments.
2. Vault Opening and Maintenance Procedure
2.1. A Vault is automatically created for each client of the company after passing the registration procedure.
2.2. All operations to make a deposit to the vault by transferring funds from other client accounts, as well as the return transfer of funds from the vault to other client accounts, are carried out automatically without charging a commission.
2.3. Funds that are in the vault for more than 30 calendar days, as well as accrued interest, can be withdrawn to electronic payment systems and/or a bank card without charging additional fees. Payment system commissions will be paid at the expense of the Company.
2.4. Each client has access to a complete history of the movement of funds in (from) the Vault in his personal account.
2.5. If there is no minimum trading activity on the account while the funds are in the vault, the Company reserves the right not to apply clause 2.3. when making a withdrawal of funds to a client. The minimum trading activity (trading volume in lots) is at least 0.1% of the amount of the withdrawal request, while only transactions between the previous and current withdrawal requests are taken into account.
2.5.1. When calculating the total volume of closed positions, the following are not taken into account:
· deleted and canceled pending orders;
· orders less than 2 minutes long;
· profit (loss) on closed positions accepted for calculation must be at least 3 points (30 points for "Professional" accounts);
· orders locked by opposite orders in less than 2 minutes;
3. Accrual of Reward
3.1. Rewards are credited to the balance in the Vault every day at midnight EET time.
3.2. The interest rate directly depends on the client's trading volume over the past month, namely:
· if the trading volume is 0 lots, then the interest rate is 5% per annum;
· if the trading volume is from 0 to 2 lots, then the interest rate is 6% per annum;
· if the trading volume is from 2 to 5 lots, then the interest rate is 7% per annum;
· if the trading volume is from 5 to 8 lots, then the interest rate is 9% per annum;
· if the trading volume is from 8 to 10 lots, then the interest rate is 10% per annum;
· if the trading volume is from 10 to 15 lots, then the interest rate is 11% per annum;
· if the trading volume is more than 15 lots, then the interest rate is 12% per annum.
3.3. An additional percentage to the fixed interest rate is added in accordance with the status of the client in StreamClub;
3.4. The remuneration accrued during the current month is automatically credited to the balance of the Vault on the 1st day of the next month. At the same time, the new interest rate for the next month is automatically calculated.
4. Accrual of Additional Bonus
4.1. An additional bonus is credited for the amount of each deposit to the vault at least $1;
4.2. The bonus depends on the duration of the deposit amount in the vault:
· if the deposit amount is in the vault for more than 15 days, a bonus +5% of the deposit amount is credited;
· if the deposit amount is in the vault for more than 30 days, a bonus +10% of the deposit amount is credited in addition to the 5% bonus that already credited;
· if the deposit amount is in the vault for more than 45 days, a bonus +10% of the deposit amount is credited in addition to the previously accrued interest;
· if the deposit amount is in the vault for more than 60 days, a bonus +10% of the deposit amount is credited in addition to the previously accrued interest;
4.3. The amount of the accrued bonus is calculated for each deposit separately.
Example: on 01.08.2015, the client added $10 to the vault. After 15 days, the Client will receive an additional bonus of $0.5 (+5% of $10). Let's say, on 20.08.2015, the client funded the safe for $20. Thus, on 08.30.2015, the client will be credited with $1 (+10% of $ 10), and on 04.09.2015, another $1 (+5% from $20) will be credited. Further, on 01.09.2015, the Client will be credited with 1$ (+ 10% of $ 10), and on 19.09.2015, 2$ will be credited (+10% from $20).
4.4. The period for which funds are stored starts from the date of each deposit of the vault;
4.5. When transferring funds from the vault or when making a commission-free withdrawal of funds from the vault, the bonus is debited in proportion to the amount of the transfer and is no longer credited to the previously made deposit to the vault;
Example: there is $100 on the balance of the vault and $20 as an additional bonus. When transferring funds from the vault in the amount of $20 (which is 20% of $100), $4 will be debited from the balance of additional bonuses.
4.6. When transferring funds from the vault to a trading account, the bonus is debited in proportion to the transfer amount and credited to the trading account in the "Credit" field.
Example: there is $100 on the balance of the vault and $20 as an additional bonus. When transferring funds from the vault in the amount of $50 (which is 50% of $100), $10 will be debited from the balance of additional bonuses and credited to the trading account in the "Credit" column.
4.7. Rules for using the bonus credited to the trading account in the "Credit" column:
4.7.1. The bonus is debited from the account in full:
· 90 days after the date the bonus was credited
· in case when the account balance becomes negative and there are no open positions;
· in case of transferring funds to another trading account, or to a vault.
· in case of confirmation of the request for withdrawal of funds with the code from the SMS-message.
4.7.2. The bonus is fully involved in maintaining free funds and the margin level, including in the event of a drawdown (the Stop out level on the account does not change, but still corresponds to the level stated in the Specification of Trading Instruments section on the Company's website).
4.7.3. The bonus cannot be worked out and transferred to the "Balance" column.
5. Final Regulations
5.1. StreamForex administration reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations, about which the company will inform program participants in advance.